Finding Your Appliance’s Model Number
- The model number is often located inside the refrigerator, on the upper left or right side of the interior.
- Alternatively, check on the back or bottom of the unit behind the kickplate.
- For side-by-side refrigerators, the model number may be on the interior wall or ceiling of the fridge or freezer compartments.
Washing Machines and Dryers:
- The model number is commonly found on a label or nameplate inside the door frame or the door’s edge.
- On some models, you might find it on the back of the appliance or on the side near the top.
Ovens and Ranges:
- Look for the model number on the frame behind the oven door or on the side of the oven’s storage drawer (if applicable).
- On some models, the label may be located on the back of the appliance.
- Check the edge of the dishwasher door or the door frame for a label with the model number.
- Occasionally, the label may be on the side or back of the dishwasher.